- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 9 days ago
- March 4: Dodge Dart Clutch Issues at Heart of Lawsuit news | 49 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 51 days ago
- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 67 days ago
Dodge Recall C41: Daimlerchrysler/FMVSS 102/Certification Label
2000 Dodge Caravan
Improperly loading your vehicle can cause tire failure and result in a crash.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- On certain minivans and 4X2 pickup trucks, the vehicle certification label may have gross axle weight ratings (GAWR) that exceed the maximum tire load capacity as defined in Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 120, "tire selection and rims for motor vehicles other than passenger cars."
- Owners will be provided with vehicle certification label overlays containing corrected information relative to vehicle GAWR and tire size. Owner notification began March 1, 2004. Owners should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-992-1997.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.