- September 20: FCA Recalls Chrysler Pacifica Minivans To Fix Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 2 days ago
- August 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Dodge Challenger Cars recalls | 31 days ago
- August 12: Daimler Recalls Sprinter 2500 and 3500 Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 41 days ago
- July 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Challengers That May Roll Away recalls | 62 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 69 days ago
2001 Dodge Caravan
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2001 Caravan AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- A/C stopped working5
- A/C is stuck on high2
- floor wet on passenger side from water from air conditioner1
- stuck on high or does not work1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner4
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Caravan Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Caravan compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Caravan overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Caravan.