- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 9 days ago
- March 4: Dodge Dart Clutch Issues at Heart of Lawsuit news | 49 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 51 days ago
- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 67 days ago
Dodge Recall 981: Daimlerchrysler/Lower Control Arm Bolt
2001 Dodge Caravan
If the bolt fractures, the lower control arm could separate from the crossmember, causing a loss of vehicle control.
Suspension — Front — Control Arm — Lower Arm
- Vehicle description: Minivans. The lower control arm pivot bolt could fracture.
- Dealers will replace the left and right lower control arm bolts and nuts. Owner notification began April 30, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.