- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 26 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 26 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 48 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 51 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 66 days ago
Dodge Recall 981: Daimlerchrysler/Lower Control Arm Bolt
2001 Dodge Caravan
If the bolt fractures, the lower control arm could separate from the crossmember, causing a loss of vehicle control.
Suspension — Front — Control Arm — Lower Arm
- Vehicle description: Minivans. The lower control arm pivot bolt could fracture.
- Dealers will replace the left and right lower control arm bolts and nuts. Owner notification began April 30, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.