- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 1 days ago
- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 25 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 51 days ago
- May 23: Driveshafts Could Detach in Dodge Charger Pursuit Police Cars recalls | 53 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 54 days ago
Dodge Recall 981: Daimlerchrysler/Lower Control Arm Bolt
2001 Dodge Caravan
If the bolt fractures, the lower control arm could separate from the crossmember, causing a loss of vehicle control.
Suspension — Front — Control Arm — Lower Arm
- Vehicle description: Minivans. The lower control arm pivot bolt could fracture.
- Dealers will replace the left and right lower control arm bolts and nuts. Owner notification began April 30, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.