- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 33 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 33 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 55 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 58 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 73 days ago
Dodge Recall : FMVSS 108/Replacement Headlamps
2001 Dodge Caravan
Decreased lighting visibility may result in a vehicle crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Eagle eyes is recalling 11,534 headlamp assemblies, P/nos. CS090-B001L and CS090-B001R, sold for use as replacement equipment for the above listed passenger vehicles. These headlamps fail to conform to the lower beam photometry requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, "lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment."
- Eagle eyes will notify owners and offer replacement headlamps free of charge. The recall began on September 30, 2008. Owners may contact Eagle eyes at 1-800-568-1098.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.