- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 10 days ago
- January 19: Chrysler Recalls 317,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 36 days ago
- January 16: Chrysler Says Hacking Lawsuit Should Be Tossed Out news | 39 days ago
- January 8: Chrysler Uconnect Lawsuit Continues For Kansas Customers news | 47 days ago
- January 3: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Kidde Fire Extinguishers recalls | 52 days ago
2002 Dodge Caravan
Worst 2002 Caravan Lights Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- headlights are malfunctioning3
- hazard/signal lights malfunctioning1
- loose tailights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights7
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Brake Lights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Brake Lights: Switch1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Fog Lights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights: High/Low Beam ...1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Tail Lights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal: Flasher Unit1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Caravan Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Caravan compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Caravan overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Caravan.