- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 1 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 27 days ago
- May 23: Driveshafts Could Detach in Dodge Charger Pursuit Police Cars recalls | 29 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 30 days ago
- May 2: More Than 20 Chrysler Models Named in Takata Lawsuit news | 50 days ago
2002 Dodge Caravan
2002 Dodge Caravan Lights Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- headlights are malfunctioning3
- hazard/signal lights malfunctioning1
- loose tailights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights7
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Brake Lights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Brake Lights: Switch1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Fog Lights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights: High/Low Beam ...1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Tail Lights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal: Flasher Unit1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Caravan Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Caravan compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Caravan overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Caravan.