- October 13: Chrysler Recalls 470,000 Cars and SUVs to Fix Head Restraint Issues recalls | 9 days ago
- October 2: Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee SUVs Recalled for Second Time recalls | 20 days ago
- September 20: FCA Recalls Chrysler Pacifica Minivans To Fix Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 32 days ago
- August 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Dodge Challenger Cars recalls | 61 days ago
- August 12: Daimler Recalls Sprinter 2500 and 3500 Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 71 days ago
2002 Dodge Caravan
Worst 2002 Caravan lights Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- headlights are malfunctioning3
- hazard/signal lights malfunctioning1
- loose tailights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights7
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Brake Lights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Brake Lights: Switch1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Fog Lights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights: High/Low Beam ...1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Tail Lights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal: Flasher Unit1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Caravan Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Caravan compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Caravan overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Caravan.