- September 20: FCA Recalls Chrysler Pacifica Minivans To Fix Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 0 days ago
- August 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Dodge Challenger Cars recalls | 29 days ago
- August 12: Daimler Recalls Sprinter 2500 and 3500 Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 39 days ago
- July 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Challengers That May Roll Away recalls | 60 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 67 days ago
2003 Dodge Caravan
Worst 2003 Caravan engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine stalls/shuts down while driving19
- won't go above 10-15 mph, no power2
- engine knocking1
- engine running rough1
- squeaky noise from engine compartment1
- whistling noise when engine starts1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling10
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Caravan Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Caravan compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Caravan overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Caravan.