- September 7: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Lawsuit Dismissed news | 16 days ago
- July 7: Chrysler Sued For $100 Million Over Keyless Ignition news | 78 days ago
2004 Dodge Caravan
2004 Dodge Caravan Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Door Lock Not Functioning Properly3
- Headlamps And Wiper Washer Not Working Due To Module3
- Multiple Electrical Issues2
- Alternator Failure1
- Computer Shorted Out And Ruined Battery1
- Windshield Wipers Came On Automatically Won't Shut Off1
- NHTSA: Electrical System6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Caravan Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Caravan compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Caravan overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Caravan.