- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 6 days ago
- March 4: Dodge Dart Clutch Issues at Heart of Lawsuit news | 46 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 48 days ago
- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 64 days ago
Dodge Recall : FMVSS 108/Replacement Headlamps
2004 Dodge Caravan
Decreased lighting visibility may result in a vehicle crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Eagle eyes is recalling 11,534 headlamp assemblies, P/nos. CS090-B001L and CS090-B001R, sold for use as replacement equipment for the above listed passenger vehicles. These headlamps fail to conform to the lower beam photometry requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, "lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment."
- Eagle eyes will notify owners and offer replacement headlamps free of charge. The recall began on September 30, 2008. Owners may contact Eagle eyes at 1-800-568-1098.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.