- March 13: FCA Emissions Recall Includes 863,000 Vehicles recalls | 12 days ago
- January 29: Chrysler Uconnect Hacking Lawsuit Headed For Trial news | 55 days ago
- January 24: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 60 days ago
- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 71 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 74 days ago
Dodge Recall : Aftermarket Receiver Hitch
2006 Dodge Caravan
If the area in question fractures or breaks, this could cause an unstable driving condition, possibly resulting in a crash.
- Curt mfg is recalling certain class 3 receiver hitches, P/N 13347, sold as aftermarket equipment for use on 1997-2007 Chrysler town and country vans, 1996-2007 Dodge Caravan, and 1996-2004 Plymouth Voyager vans. When the hitch is loaded to the maximum rating, the hitch may fracture or break at the bend location where the main body of the hitch meets the hitch muffler strap.
- Curt mfg will notify owners of record and will replace the hitch free of charge. The safety recall is expected to begin during August 2010. Owners may contact curt mfg at 1-715-831-8713.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.