- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 22 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 37 days ago
- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 61 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 87 days ago
Dodge Recall : FMVSS 108/Light Reflection
2006 Dodge Caravan
Decreased lighting visibility may result in a vehicle crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Maxzone is recalling 2,520 headlight assemblies, depo brand, P/nos. 3341103L-as and 334-1103R-as sold for use as aftermarket equipment for 2001-2007 Dodge Caravan passenger vehicles. These headlamps fail to conform to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Maxzone will notify owners and offer reimbursement for any noncompliant headlights. The recall began on June 16, 2008. Owners may contact maxzone at the following locations: 1-888-286-1188 (wa, or, ca, id, nv, AZ, mt, wy, ut, co, ks, nm, ok, tx, ar, la, ak, hi) 1-877-253-8930 (me, nh, vt, MA, ct, ri, NY, NJ, pa, md, de, wv, va) 1-800-859-4755 (nc, SC, ga, fl, tn, al, ms) 1-866-783-6858 (nd, sd, ne, mn, ia, mo, wi, il, mi, in, oh, ky).
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.