- May 4: Model Year 2019 Dodge Chargers Recalled Over Sun Visors recalls | 53 days ago
- April 21: Ram Emissions Lawsuit Given Green Light news | 66 days ago
- April 19: Dodge Dart Shifter Cable Recall For 323,000 Cars recalls | 68 days ago
- April 17: Dodge Challenger, Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 Recalled recalls | 70 days ago
- April 10: Chrysler Catalytic Converter Recall Causes Lawsuit news | 77 days ago
Dodge Recall : FMVSS 108/Replacement Headlamps
2006 Dodge Caravan
Decreased lighting visibility may result in a vehicle crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Eagle eyes is recalling 11,534 headlamp assemblies, P/nos. CS090-B001L and CS090-B001R, sold for use as replacement equipment for the above listed passenger vehicles. These headlamps fail to conform to the lower beam photometry requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, "lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment."
- Eagle eyes will notify owners and offer replacement headlamps free of charge. The recall began on September 30, 2008. Owners may contact Eagle eyes at 1-800-568-1098.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.