- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 7 days ago
- November 14: 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Clock Spring Recall May Be Needed news | 64 days ago
Dodge Recall : FMVSS 108/Replacement Headlamps
2007 Dodge Caravan
Decreased lighting visibility may result in a vehicle crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Eagle eyes is recalling 11,534 headlamp assemblies, P/nos. CS090-B001L and CS090-B001R, sold for use as replacement equipment for the above listed passenger vehicles. These headlamps fail to conform to the lower beam photometry requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, "lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment."
- Eagle eyes will notify owners and offer replacement headlamps free of charge. The recall began on September 30, 2008. Owners may contact Eagle eyes at 1-800-568-1098.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.