- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 16 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 31 days ago
- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 55 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 81 days ago
Dodge Recall : FMVSS 108/Replacement Headlamps
2007 Dodge Caravan
Decreased lighting visibility may result in a vehicle crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Eagle eyes is recalling 11,534 headlamp assemblies, P/nos. CS090-B001L and CS090-B001R, sold for use as replacement equipment for the above listed passenger vehicles. These headlamps fail to conform to the lower beam photometry requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, "lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment."
- Eagle eyes will notify owners and offer replacement headlamps free of charge. The recall began on September 30, 2008. Owners may contact Eagle eyes at 1-800-568-1098.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.