- November 28: Fiat 500 Cars Recalled For Gear Shifter Failures recalls | 10 days ago
- November 22: Chrysler TIPM Recall Issued For 698,000 SUVs recalls | 16 days ago
- November 17: Dodge Grand Caravans Recalled For Seat Problems recalls | 21 days ago
- November 12: FCA Recalls Dodge Challengers and Dodge Chargers recalls | 26 days ago
- October 22: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Certified As a Class Action news | 47 days ago
1996 Dodge Dakota
1996 Dodge Dakota Drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Power Train3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Universal Joint2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Banjo Housing1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Hubs1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Constant Velocity Joint1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Dakota Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Dakota compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Dakota overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Dakota.