- October 13: Chrysler Recalls 470,000 Cars and SUVs to Fix Head Restraint Issues recalls | 6 days ago
- October 2: Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee SUVs Recalled for Second Time recalls | 17 days ago
- September 20: FCA Recalls Chrysler Pacifica Minivans To Fix Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 29 days ago
- August 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Dodge Challenger Cars recalls | 58 days ago
- August 12: Daimler Recalls Sprinter 2500 and 3500 Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 68 days ago
1997 Dodge Dakota
Worst 1997 Dakota steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- power steering went out1
- rack and pinion failure1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly6
- NHTSA: Steering5
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump5
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Knuckle: Spindle: Arm5
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar5
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System3
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment3
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Sector1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Dakota Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Dakota compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Dakota overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Dakota.