- August 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Dodge Challenger Cars recalls | 28 days ago
- August 12: Daimler Recalls Sprinter 2500 and 3500 Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 38 days ago
- July 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Challengers That May Roll Away recalls | 59 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 66 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 363,000 Dodge Journey SUVs recalls | 67 days ago
1998 Dodge Dakota
Worst 1998 Dakota drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rear axel broken1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit10
- NHTSA: Power Train3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Dakota Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Dakota compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Dakota overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Dakota.