- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 12 days ago
- March 4: Dodge Dart Clutch Issues at Heart of Lawsuit news | 52 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 54 days ago
- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 70 days ago
Dodge Recall : Chrysler/Front And ABS Brakes
1998 Dodge Dakota
Prolonged brake hose contact can cause a partial loss of the braking system. Prolonged ABS sensor wire contact can cause a loss of ABS function.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Antilock — Control Unit/Module
- Vehicle description: Light duty pickup trucks (2 wheel drive only). The front brake hoses or anti-lock brake system (ABS) sensor wire may be abraded at the front wheels by contact with a front wheelhouse splash shield.
- Dealers will trim the front wheelhouse splash shields and the brake hoses and ABS sensor wires will be inspected. If evidence of abrasion is found on any hose or ABS wire, they will be replaced.
Click a tab for more information.