- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 9 days ago
- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 33 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 59 days ago
- May 23: Driveshafts Could Detach in Dodge Charger Pursuit Police Cars recalls | 61 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 62 days ago
Dodge Recall : Chrysler/Front And ABS Brakes
1998 Dodge Dakota
Prolonged brake hose contact can cause a partial loss of the braking system. Prolonged ABS sensor wire contact can cause a loss of ABS function.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Antilock — Control Unit/Module
- Vehicle description: Light duty pickup trucks (2 wheel drive only). The front brake hoses or anti-lock brake system (ABS) sensor wire may be abraded at the front wheels by contact with a front wheelhouse splash shield.
- Dealers will trim the front wheelhouse splash shields and the brake hoses and ABS sensor wires will be inspected. If evidence of abrasion is found on any hose or ABS wire, they will be replaced.
Click a tab for more information.