- October 13: Chrysler Recalls 470,000 Cars and SUVs to Fix Head Restraint Issues recalls | 7 days ago
- October 2: Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee SUVs Recalled for Second Time recalls | 18 days ago
- September 20: FCA Recalls Chrysler Pacifica Minivans To Fix Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 30 days ago
- August 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Dodge Challenger Cars recalls | 59 days ago
- August 12: Daimler Recalls Sprinter 2500 and 3500 Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 69 days ago
2001 Dodge Dakota
Worst 2001 Dakota electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- dash lights and headlights flicker3
- electrical seat connector melted1
- intermittent battery discharge1
- NHTSA: Electrical System28
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring7
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Dakota Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Dakota compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Dakota overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Dakota.