- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 10 days ago
- November 14: 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Clock Spring Recall May Be Needed news | 67 days ago
Dodge Recall C41: Daimlerchrysler/FMVSS 102/Certification Label
2001 Dodge Dakota
Improperly loading your vehicle can cause tire failure and result in a crash.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- On certain minivans and 4X2 pickup trucks, the vehicle certification label may have gross axle weight ratings (GAWR) that exceed the maximum tire load capacity as defined in Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 120, "tire selection and rims for motor vehicles other than passenger cars."
- Owners will be provided with vehicle certification label overlays containing corrected information relative to vehicle GAWR and tire size. Owner notification began March 1, 2004. Owners should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-992-1997.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.