- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 6 days ago
- March 4: Dodge Dart Clutch Issues at Heart of Lawsuit news | 46 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 48 days ago
- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 64 days ago
Dodge Recall 989: Daimlerchrysler/Seat Belt Anchor Bolts
2001 Dodge Dakota
An improperly tightened seat belt anchor may not provide the anticipated level of occupant restraint in a crash.
Seat Belts — Front — Anchorage
- Vehicle description: Quad cab pickup trucks. The front outboard lower seat belt anchor bolts may not be tightened correctly.
- Dealers will inspect the driver and passenger side lower seat belt anchor bolts and tighten to specification. Owner notification began July 19, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.