- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 4 days ago
- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 28 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 54 days ago
- May 23: Driveshafts Could Detach in Dodge Charger Pursuit Police Cars recalls | 56 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 57 days ago
Dodge Recall 989: Daimlerchrysler/Seat Belt Anchor Bolts
2001 Dodge Dakota
An improperly tightened seat belt anchor may not provide the anticipated level of occupant restraint in a crash.
Seat Belts — Front — Anchorage
- Vehicle description: Quad cab pickup trucks. The front outboard lower seat belt anchor bolts may not be tightened correctly.
- Dealers will inspect the driver and passenger side lower seat belt anchor bolts and tighten to specification. Owner notification began July 19, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.