- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 32 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 32 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 54 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 57 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 72 days ago
Dodge Recall 975: Daimlerchrysler/Transfer Case
2001 Dodge Dakota
This could cause the transfer case to end up in the neutral position unexpectedly and allow the vehicle to roll away if the parking brake is not applied.
Power Train — Automatic Transmission — Lever And Linkage — Column Shift
- Vehicle description: Light duty trucks and sport utility vehicles equipped with 4-wheel drive. The electric shift transfer case may not fully engage into gear when the operator moves the transfer case selector switch.
- Dealers will reprogram the transfer case control module. Owner notification began April 9, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.