- October 13: Chrysler Recalls 470,000 Cars and SUVs to Fix Head Restraint Issues recalls | 6 days ago
- October 2: Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee SUVs Recalled for Second Time recalls | 17 days ago
- September 20: FCA Recalls Chrysler Pacifica Minivans To Fix Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 29 days ago
- August 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Dodge Challenger Cars recalls | 58 days ago
- August 12: Daimler Recalls Sprinter 2500 and 3500 Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 68 days ago
2003 Dodge Dakota
accessories - interior Problems
Worst 2003 Dakota accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- headlights, interior lights & locks all stopped working3
- no horn, no cruise and airbag light stays on2
- headlights, 4wd, and power locks all stopped working1
- locks quit working1
- NHTSA: Interior Lighting3
- NHTSA: Communications: Horn Assembly1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Instrument Panel1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Dakota Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Dakota compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Dakota overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Dakota.