- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 6 days ago
- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 30 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 56 days ago
- May 23: Driveshafts Could Detach in Dodge Charger Pursuit Police Cars recalls | 58 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 59 days ago
2003 Dodge Dakota
Accessories - Interior Problems
2003 Dodge Dakota Accessories - Interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- headlights, interior lights & locks all stopped working3
- no horn, no cruise and airbag light stays on2
- headlights, 4wd, and power locks all stopped working1
- locks quit working1
- NHTSA: Interior Lighting3
- NHTSA: Communications: Horn Assembly1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Instrument Panel1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Dakota Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Dakota compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Dakota overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Dakota.