- March 4: Dodge Dart Clutch Issues at Heart of Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 20 days ago
- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 36 days ago
- January 19: Chrysler Recalls 317,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 62 days ago
- January 16: Chrysler Says Hacking Lawsuit Should Be Tossed Out news | 65 days ago
2003 Dodge Dakota
Accessories - Interior Problems
2003 Dodge Dakota Accessories - Interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- headlights, interior lights & locks all stopped working3
- no horn, no cruise and airbag light stays on2
- headlights, 4wd, and power locks all stopped working1
- locks quit working1
- NHTSA: Interior Lighting3
- NHTSA: Communications: Horn Assembly1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Instrument Panel1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Dakota Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Dakota compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Dakota overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Dakota.