- October 13: Chrysler Recalls 470,000 Cars and SUVs to Fix Head Restraint Issues recalls | 10 days ago
- October 2: Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee SUVs Recalled for Second Time recalls | 21 days ago
- September 20: FCA Recalls Chrysler Pacifica Minivans To Fix Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 33 days ago
- August 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Dodge Challenger Cars recalls | 62 days ago
- August 12: Daimler Recalls Sprinter 2500 and 3500 Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 72 days ago
2004 Dodge Dakota
Worst 2004 Dakota suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- front ball joint failure3
- control arm broke while driving1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front16
- NHTSA: Suspension12
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint12
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint6
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Shock Absorber1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Springs1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Dakota Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Dakota compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Dakota overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Dakota.