- November 5: Dodge Durango Recall Issued Following Detached Rear Spoilers recalls | 83 days ago
- November 1: Dodge Class Action Lawsuit Involves Challengers and Chargers news | 87 days ago
2005 Dodge Dakota
2005 Dodge Dakota Suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Excessive Squeaking In Front End3
- Sway Bar Broke2
- Strut Assembly Too Complicated1
- NHTSA: Suspension26
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front18
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint4
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Stabilizer Bar2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Hub1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Dakota Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Dakota compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Dakota overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Dakota.