- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 19 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 34 days ago
- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 58 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 84 days ago
Dodge Recall : Battery Separator
2011 Dodge Dakota
Overheating of the battery separator can result in smoke and possible fire.
Equipment — Electrical
- NBC Truck Equipment, Inc. (NBC) is recalling certain model year 2007-2008 and model year 2010-2011 trucks equipped with Sure Power battery separator devices, due to overheating.
- NBC will notify owners, and Sure Power will replace the battery separators free of charge. The safety recall began November 26, 2012. Owners may contact NBC Truck Equipment, Inc. at 1-586-774-4900.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.