- May 4: Model Year 2019 Dodge Chargers Recalled Over Sun Visors recalls | 16 days ago
- April 21: Ram Emissions Lawsuit Given Green Light news | 29 days ago
- April 19: Dodge Dart Shifter Cable Recall For 323,000 Cars recalls | 31 days ago
- April 17: Dodge Challenger, Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 Recalled recalls | 33 days ago
- April 10: Chrysler Catalytic Converter Recall Causes Lawsuit news | 40 days ago
2013 Dodge Dart
AC / Heater Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The first year of the new Dodge Dart had a rough start, with owners reporting a disproportionate number of engine and transmission problems.
For transmission, the main complaints are transmission failure & rough shifting. So far, average mileage for transmission failure is 25,000 miles. Not good.
For engine problems, it usually starts with the engine light coming on for any number of reasons: bad sensors, ignition coil replacement, bad wiring, faulty gas cap ... dealers are replacing various components with varying degrees of success, or telling owners they can't duplicate the issue.
2013 Dodge Dart AC / Heater Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Dart Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Dart compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Dart overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Dart.