- January 29: Chrysler Uconnect Hacking Lawsuit Headed For Trial news | 18 days ago
- January 24: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 23 days ago
- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 34 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 37 days ago
Check Engine Light On
2013 Dodge Dart (Page 1 of 2)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Dodge dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The first year of the new Dodge Dart had a rough start, with owners reporting a disproportionate number of engine and transmission problems.
For transmission, the main complaints are transmission failure & rough shifting. So far, average mileage for transmission failure is 25,000 miles. Not good.
For engine problems, it usually starts with the engine light coming on for any number of reasons: bad sensors, ignition coil replacement, bad wiring, faulty gas cap ... dealers are replacing various components with varying degrees of success, or telling owners they can't duplicate the issue.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 39,550 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 27 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (20 reports)
- replace engine (2 reports)
- replace cylinder lifter (1 reports)
- replace o2 sensor (1 reports)
- replace oil pressure sensor/switch (1 reports)
- replace tcm (transmission control module) (1 reports)