- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 26 days ago
- May 23: Driveshafts Could Detach in Dodge Charger Pursuit Police Cars recalls | 28 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 29 days ago
- May 2: More Than 20 Chrysler Models Named in Takata Lawsuit news | 49 days ago
- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 68 days ago
NHTSA — Air Bags Problems
2013 Dodge Dart (Page 1 of 3)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The first year of the new Dodge Dart had a rough start, with owners reporting a disproportionate number of engine and transmission problems.
For transmission, the main complaints are transmission failure & rough shifting. So far, average mileage for transmission failure is 25,000 miles. Not good.
For engine problems, it usually starts with the engine light coming on for any number of reasons: bad sensors, ignition coil replacement, bad wiring, faulty gas cap ... dealers are replacing various components with varying degrees of success, or telling owners they can't duplicate the issue.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 21 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 16 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 40,852 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
seat belts / air bags problem