- October 13: Chrysler Recalls 470,000 Cars and SUVs to Fix Head Restraint Issues recalls | 9 days ago
- October 2: Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee SUVs Recalled for Second Time recalls | 20 days ago
- September 20: FCA Recalls Chrysler Pacifica Minivans To Fix Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 32 days ago
- August 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Dodge Challenger Cars recalls | 61 days ago
- August 12: Daimler Recalls Sprinter 2500 and 3500 Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 71 days ago
1998 Dodge Durango
Worst 1998 Durango lights Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- reverse lights not functioning properly3
- brake light kept blowing1
- brake lights stay on1
- headlight flickering1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting5
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights: Switch4
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights: High/Low Beam ...3
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Fog Lights: Switch2
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Back Up Lights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Back Up Lights: Switch1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Durango Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Durango compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Durango overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Durango.