- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 3 days ago
- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 27 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 53 days ago
- May 23: Driveshafts Could Detach in Dodge Charger Pursuit Police Cars recalls | 55 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 56 days ago
Dodge Recall 978: Daimlerchrysler/FMVSS 209/Retractor
1999 Dodge Durango
If the retractor does not work properly, it will not adequately protect occupants in the event of a crash.
Seat Belts — Front — Retractor
- Vehicle description: Certain van, wagon, pickup trucks, passenger and sport utility vehicles, fail to comply with requirements of FMVSS no. 209, "seat belt assemblies." The front seat belt retractor may not comply with the requirements of the standard.
- Dealers will replace the seat belt retractor. Owner notification began August 20, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.