- September 20: FCA Recalls Chrysler Pacifica Minivans To Fix Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 5 days ago
- August 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Dodge Challenger Cars recalls | 34 days ago
- August 12: Daimler Recalls Sprinter 2500 and 3500 Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 44 days ago
- July 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Challengers That May Roll Away recalls | 65 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 72 days ago
2003 Dodge Durango
wheels / hubs Problems
Worst 2003 Durango wheels / hubs Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- lug nut broke off while driving1
- spare tire cable broke1
- tire grinding1
- NHTSA: Wheels8
- NHTSA: Tires7
- NHTSA: Tires: Tread/Belt4
- NHTSA: Wheels: Lugs/Nuts/Bolts2
- NHTSA: Tires: Sidewall1
- NHTSA: Tires: Temporary/Emergency Spare Tire1
- NHTSA: Wheels: Cap/Cover/Hub1
- NHTSA: Wheels: Center Section1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Durango Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Durango compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Durango overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Durango.