- October 11: Dodge Dart Clutch Recall Needed, Alleges California Lawsuit news | 5 days ago
- September 13: Dodge Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed Over Hood Scoops news | 33 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 38 days ago
- September 7: Chrysler Transmission Class Action Lawsuit Says CVTs Defective news | 39 days ago
- September 4: Tesla Florida Highway Patrol Crash Added to Investigation investigations | 42 days ago
Dodge TSB #03-001-14 REV. A
2014 Dodge Durango
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- Front Half Shaft Boot Clamp Loose This bulletin involves replacing both front half shafts. Some vehicles may have been built with loose front half shaft boot clamps. A loose front half shaft boot clamp could allow the boot to come loose allowing moisture and debris into the CV joint.
Click a tab for more information.