- October 20: Is the Mopar Vehicle Protection Plan Worth It? Lawsuit Says No news | 8 days ago
- October 11: Dodge Dart Clutch Recall Needed, Alleges California Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
- September 13: Dodge Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed Over Hood Scoops news | 45 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 50 days ago
- September 7: Chrysler Transmission Class Action Lawsuit Says CVTs Defective news | 51 days ago
Dodge TSB #08-005-14
2014 Dodge Durango
Affected Component: VISIBILITY:REARVIEW MIRRORS/DEVICES:EXTERIOR
- Flash: Outside Power Mirrors Will Not Tilt Properly This bulletin involves updating the Left and Right Front Door Modules (DMFL/DMFR) with new software. Customer may experience that the outside power mirrors will not tilt enough when the vehicle is in reverse.
Click a tab for more information.