- October 20: Is the Mopar Vehicle Protection Plan Worth It? Lawsuit Says No news | 0 days ago
- October 11: Dodge Dart Clutch Recall Needed, Alleges California Lawsuit news | 9 days ago
- September 13: Dodge Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed Over Hood Scoops news | 37 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 42 days ago
- September 7: Chrysler Transmission Class Action Lawsuit Says CVTs Defective news | 43 days ago
Dodge TSB #08-016-14
2014 Dodge Durango
Affected Component: SEATS
- Auto Comfort feature Always Defaults On In Cold Weather This Bulletin involves reconfiguring the vehicle for proper operation of the Auto Comfort feature. The customer may notice when the weather is cold the heated steering wheel and heated seats will automatically turn on. The customer will have to turn off both systems each time the key is cycled. There is no personal setting in the menu to have the Auto Comfort System default to off when the vehicle is started. Reconfiguring the vehicle will give the customer the option to have this feature be on or off when the vehicle is started.
Click a tab for more information.