- October 20: Is the Mopar Vehicle Protection Plan Worth It? Lawsuit Says No news | 0 days ago
- October 11: Dodge Dart Clutch Recall Needed, Alleges California Lawsuit news | 9 days ago
- September 13: Dodge Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed Over Hood Scoops news | 37 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 42 days ago
- September 7: Chrysler Transmission Class Action Lawsuit Says CVTs Defective news | 43 days ago
Dodge TSB #08-020-14
2014 Dodge Durango
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:RADIO/TAPE DECK/CD ETC.
- Flash: Radio May Be Muted Caused By The Amplifier Not Communicating This bulletin involves updating the Amplifier?s software. The customer may indicate that there is no audio and/or radio is muted. This condition may be caused by the amplifier not communicating on the bus. On further inspection U0186-00 Lost communication with the audio amplifier may be found.
Click a tab for more information.