- October 20: Is the Mopar Vehicle Protection Plan Worth It? Lawsuit Says No news | 0 days ago
- October 11: Dodge Dart Clutch Recall Needed, Alleges California Lawsuit news | 9 days ago
- September 13: Dodge Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed Over Hood Scoops news | 37 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 42 days ago
- September 7: Chrysler Transmission Class Action Lawsuit Says CVTs Defective news | 43 days ago
Dodge TSB #08-024-15
2014 Dodge Durango
Affected Component: TIRES:PRESSURE MONITORING AND REGULATING SYSTEMS
- Flash: Service Tire Pressure System Message This bulletin involves updating the Tire Pressure Module (TPM) software and performing a Misc-function routine. The customer may notice a message ?Service Tire Pressure System? displayed on the cluster. On further inspection the technician may find the following Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs): ? C151D - Tire Pressure Sensor Location Undetermined. ? C1581 - Front/Rear Side Tire Pressure Sensor Location Undetermined.
Click a tab for more information.