- October 20: Is the Mopar Vehicle Protection Plan Worth It? Lawsuit Says No news | 8 days ago
- October 11: Dodge Dart Clutch Recall Needed, Alleges California Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
- September 13: Dodge Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed Over Hood Scoops news | 45 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 50 days ago
- September 7: Chrysler Transmission Class Action Lawsuit Says CVTs Defective news | 51 days ago
Dodge TSB #22-003-14 REV. A
2014 Dodge Durango
Affected Component: WHEELS
- Steering Wheel Vibration - Front Wheel Bearings This bulletin involves diagnosing vibration and if necessary replacing front wheel bearings. Customer may experience vibration in the steering wheel while driving at speeds between 65 to 80 mph.
Click a tab for more information.