- October 11: Dodge Dart Clutch Recall Needed, Alleges California Lawsuit news | 5 days ago
- September 13: Dodge Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed Over Hood Scoops news | 33 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 38 days ago
- September 7: Chrysler Transmission Class Action Lawsuit Says CVTs Defective news | 39 days ago
- September 4: Tesla Florida Highway Patrol Crash Added to Investigation investigations | 42 days ago
Dodge TSB #24-003-16
2014 Dodge Durango
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:APPLIANCE:AIR CONDITIONER
- Flash: HVAC System Enhancement This bulletin involves reprogramming the Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning (HVAC) Module with new software. Customers may describe an unpleasant odor in the vehicle after driving from highway speed limits back down to city speed limits. Updating the HVAC software will correct these conditions.
Click a tab for more information.