- October 20: Is the Mopar Vehicle Protection Plan Worth It? Lawsuit Says No news | 0 days ago
- October 11: Dodge Dart Clutch Recall Needed, Alleges California Lawsuit news | 9 days ago
- September 13: Dodge Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed Over Hood Scoops news | 37 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 42 days ago
- September 7: Chrysler Transmission Class Action Lawsuit Says CVTs Defective news | 43 days ago
Dodge TSB #24-005-15
2014 Dodge Durango
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:APPLIANCE:AIR CONDITIONER
- Flash: Temperature Control Enhancement This bulletin involves reprogramming the HVAC Module with new software. Customers may experience the following condition: ? Vehicle cabin temperature seems too warm even after reducing the Automatic Temperature Control setpoint. ? Heat mode becomes active when the radio is configured to read in °C and cabin temperature is set to LO. Updating the HVAC software will correct these conditions.
Click a tab for more information.