- October 11: Dodge Dart Clutch Recall Needed, Alleges California Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- September 13: Dodge Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed Over Hood Scoops news | 35 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 40 days ago
- September 7: Chrysler Transmission Class Action Lawsuit Says CVTs Defective news | 41 days ago
- September 4: Tesla Florida Highway Patrol Crash Added to Investigation investigations | 44 days ago
Dodge TSB #24-009-14
2014 Dodge Durango
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- Flash: HVAC System Improvements This bulletin involves selectively erasing and reprogramming the HVAC Module with new software. Some customers may experience one or more of the following conditions. ? Erratic blower speed operation when using HVAC system in auto mode. ? Brief burst of hot or cold air after adjusting the HVAC temperature setting.Updating the HVAC software will correct these conditions.
Click a tab for more information.