- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 61 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 61 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 83 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 86 days ago
Dodge Recall T55: Halfshaft Separation
2017 Dodge Durango
If a halfshaft is too short, it may disengage from the differential causing a loss of drive and increasing the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Axle Assembly — Axle Shaft
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2017 Dodge Durango vehicles. The vehicles may have been assembled with rear axle halfshafts that are too short.
- Chrysler has notified owners, and dealers will replace both halfshafts, free of charge. The recall began on September 18, 2017. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is T55.
- Documents (7)
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2017-4
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - 09/05/2017 New Safety Recall Advanced Communication – T5509052017
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2017-3
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - September 2017
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
Click a tab for more information.