- May 29: Dodge Durango Racetrack Tail Lights Recall Needed, Says Lawsuit news | 9 days ago
- May 25: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 13 days ago
- May 6: Feds Investigate 2009 Dodge Journeys Over Electrical Problems investigations | 32 days ago
- March 15: Dodge Durango SRT Hellcat Lawsuit For 'Very Special' 2021 Model news | 84 days ago
Power Door Locks Not Working
2005 Dodge Grand Caravan (Page 5 of 9)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Dodge dealer.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 72,750 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 164 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (66 reports)
- remove & reinsert the 20 amp iod fuse (53 reports)
- disconnected battery for 1 minute (12 reports)
- remove and reinsert BCM #1 fuse (7 reports)
- update firmware in body control module (BCM) (7 reports)
- dealer charged me to reflash the computer (4 reports)
accessories - interior problem
- Power Door Locks, Push For Recall - People I was told by Dodge the more people who call Dodge 1-800-247-9753 and report it and also go to safercar.gov and report this problem it will become a safety recall, but they need to see the same complaint from other people.
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
So after reading that everyone was having the same problem as me (which is somewhat bothersome that its so common) I told my husband what the quick fix is but we are having to pull out the iod fuse and put it back almost every day sometimes twice a day. It's becoming a real pain in the ass. Can anyone tell me what the REAL fix is? What needs to be replaced?
- livviesmom, Lewisville, TX, US