2005 Dodge Grand Caravan
Fuel System Problems
2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Fuel System Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Car Stalls After Filling Gas Tank9
- Faulty Fuel Level Sensor1
- Fuel Line Leaks1
- Fuel Pump Stopped Working1
- Poor Gas Mileage1
- Premature, Excessive Gas Tank Rust1
- NHTSA: Fuel/Propulsion System39
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline15
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other4
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Fuel Pump2
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other: Storage: Fuel Gauge System2
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Grand Caravan Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Grand Caravan compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Grand Caravan overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Caravan.