- June 8: Chrysler Oil Consumption Lawsuit Targets Tigershark Engines news | 24 days ago
- May 24: Dodge Dart Manual Transmission Problems Debated in Court news | 39 days ago
- May 18: Chrysler Valve Stem Lawsuit Loses Plaintiff news | 45 days ago
- May 8: Chrysler Engine Oil Consumption Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 55 days ago
- April 8: Chrysler Radio Software Recall Affects 365,000 Vehicles recalls | 85 days ago
NHTSA — Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 21,090 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.