- July 27: Jeep Compass Oil Consumption Issues Cause Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- July 10: Chrysler Steering Wheel Airbag Cover Recall Issued recalls | 24 days ago
- June 8: Chrysler Oil Consumption Lawsuit Targets Tigershark Engines news | 56 days ago
- May 24: Dodge Dart Manual Transmission Problems Debated in Court news | 71 days ago
- May 18: Chrysler Valve Stem Lawsuit Loses Plaintiff news | 77 days ago
1997 Dodge Intrepid
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1997 Dodge Intrepid
Official recalls have been issued for the 1997 Dodge Intrepid by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Dodge service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Dodge customer service.
Either circumstance may result in the vehicle rolling away without warning. Read more »
Fuel leakage in the presence of an ignition source can result in a fire. Read more »