- February 23: Dodge Dart Clutch Replacement Lawsuit May Be Ending news | 5 days ago
- January 11: Dodge Demon Class Action Lawsuit: Motion to Dismiss news | 48 days ago
- December 14: Chrysler Headrest Lawsuit Certified as a Class Action news | 76 days ago
- December 13: Chrysler Lifetime Warranty Lawsuit Dismissal Requested news | 77 days ago
- December 13: Dodge Demon Hood Scoop Lawsuit Says Hoods Warp news | 77 days ago
Dodge Preliminary Evaluation PE03010: THROTTLE CONTROL FAILURE
2000 Dodge Intrepid
THROTTLE CONTROL FAILURE
Vehicle Speed Control
Vehicle Speed Control:Accelerator Pedal
Vehicle Speed Control:Cables
Vehicle Speed Control:Linkages
- Based on the low failure rate, the absence of failures over the past year, the absence of injuries, and ODI's field investigation of incident vehicles, a safety-related defect trend has not been identified at this time.accordingly, this investigation is closed.the closing of this investigation does not constitute a finding by NHTSA that no safety-related defect exists.the Agency will take further action if warranted by the circumstances. See attached report for additional information.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.