- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 6 days ago
- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 30 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 56 days ago
- May 23: Driveshafts Could Detach in Dodge Charger Pursuit Police Cars recalls | 58 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 59 days ago
Dodge Recall 863: Daimlerchrysler/Seat Belt Retractors
2000 Dodge Intrepid
If this occurs in a frontal crash situation, driver protection from the seat belt may be reduced, increasing the risk of injury.
Seat Belts — Front — Retractor
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The molding flash on the primary lever may prevent the operation of the G-lock and tilt lock functions on some of the driver's side retractors.
- Dealers will replace the left front retractor assemblies.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.