- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 6 days ago
- March 4: Dodge Dart Clutch Issues at Heart of Lawsuit news | 46 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 48 days ago
- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 64 days ago
Dodge Recall 863: Daimlerchrysler/Seat Belt Retractors
2000 Dodge Intrepid
If this occurs in a frontal crash situation, driver protection from the seat belt may be reduced, increasing the risk of injury.
Seat Belts — Front — Retractor
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The molding flash on the primary lever may prevent the operation of the G-lock and tilt lock functions on some of the driver's side retractors.
- Dealers will replace the left front retractor assemblies.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.