- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 33 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 33 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 55 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 58 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 73 days ago
Dodge Recall 863: Daimlerchrysler/Seat Belt Retractors
2000 Dodge Intrepid
If this occurs in a frontal crash situation, driver protection from the seat belt may be reduced, increasing the risk of injury.
Seat Belts — Front — Retractor
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The molding flash on the primary lever may prevent the operation of the G-lock and tilt lock functions on some of the driver's side retractors.
- Dealers will replace the left front retractor assemblies.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.