- November 5: Dodge Durango Recall Issued Following Detached Rear Spoilers recalls | 25 days ago
- November 1: Dodge Class Action Lawsuit Involves Challengers and Chargers news | 29 days ago
- October 20: Is the Mopar Vehicle Protection Plan Worth It? Lawsuit Says No news | 41 days ago
- October 11: Dodge Dart Clutch Recall Needed, Alleges California Lawsuit news | 50 days ago
- September 13: Dodge Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed Over Hood Scoops news | 78 days ago
NHTSA — Tires Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 14,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
wheels / hubs problem