- November 5: Dodge Durango Recall Issued Following Detached Rear Spoilers recalls | 24 days ago
- November 1: Dodge Class Action Lawsuit Involves Challengers and Chargers news | 28 days ago
- October 20: Is the Mopar Vehicle Protection Plan Worth It? Lawsuit Says No news | 40 days ago
- October 11: Dodge Dart Clutch Recall Needed, Alleges California Lawsuit news | 49 days ago
- September 13: Dodge Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed Over Hood Scoops news | 77 days ago
2012 Dodge Journey
6 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2012 Dodge Journey
Official recalls have been issued for the 2012 Dodge Journey by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Dodge service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Dodge customer service.
Unexpected deployment of the driver's frontal air bag increases the risk of a crash or driver injury. Read more »
A loss of power steering assist may require extra steering effort, especially at lower speeds, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the ABS or ESC is disabled, a loss of vehicle stability could occur, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the displaced engine cover contacts the exhaust manifold, there would be an increased risk of a vehicle fire. Read more »
This could lead to loss of braking ability increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
Connecting rod failure may lead to engine seizure which may increase the risk of a crash. Read more »