- January 11: Gear Box Z Lawsuit Filed By The U.S. Government news | 6 days ago
- November 28: Fiat 500 Cars Recalled For Gear Shifter Failures recalls | 50 days ago
- November 22: Chrysler TIPM Recall Issued For 698,000 SUVs recalls | 56 days ago
- November 17: Dodge Grand Caravans Recalled For Seat Problems recalls | 61 days ago
- November 12: FCA Recalls Dodge Challengers and Dodge Chargers recalls | 66 days ago
Dodge Recall U56: Loss Of Visibility In Backup Camera/FMVSS 111
2018 Dodge Journey
A loss of image in the rearview camera while backing up can increase the risk of a crash.
Back Over Prevention — Sensing System — Camera
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2018 Dodge Journey and RAM 1500, 2500, and 3500 vehicles. The backup camera may experience a loss of image display while backing up. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 111, "Rearview Mirrors."
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the rearview mirror, free of charge. The recall began August 2, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is U56.
Click a tab for more information.