- January 11: Gear Box Z Lawsuit Filed By The U.S. Government news | 10 days ago
- November 28: Fiat 500 Cars Recalled For Gear Shifter Failures recalls | 54 days ago
- November 22: Chrysler TIPM Recall Issued For 698,000 SUVs recalls | 60 days ago
- November 17: Dodge Grand Caravans Recalled For Seat Problems recalls | 65 days ago
- November 12: FCA Recalls Dodge Challengers and Dodge Chargers recalls | 70 days ago
Dodge Recall U58: Obstruction Of View When Put In Reverse/FMVSS 111
2018 Dodge Journey
If the full camera view is delayed and the driver does not check their surroundings before backing up, there may be an increased risk of a crash.
Visibility — Rearview Mirrors/Devices
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2018 Dodge Journey vehicles. When reverse gear has been selected, the rear camera view may not be fully visible within two seconds. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 111, "Rearview Mirrors."
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the rearview mirror, free of charge. The recall began August 2, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is U58.
Click a tab for more information.