- March 13: FCA Emissions Recall Includes 863,000 Vehicles recalls | 11 days ago
- January 29: Chrysler Uconnect Hacking Lawsuit Headed For Trial news | 54 days ago
- January 24: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 59 days ago
- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 70 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 73 days ago
Dodge Recall U58: Obstruction Of View When Put In Reverse/FMVSS 111
2018 Dodge Journey
If the full camera view is delayed and the driver does not check their surroundings before backing up, there may be an increased risk of a crash.
Visibility — Rearview Mirrors/Devices
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2018 Dodge Journey vehicles. When reverse gear has been selected, the rear camera view may not be fully visible within two seconds. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 111, "Rearview Mirrors."
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the rearview mirror, free of charge. The recall began August 2, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is U58.
Click a tab for more information.